You and your family will lenjoy making and eating these delicious spring sugar cookies!
I feel like the beginning of spring is such a refreshing time! A time to start a new, declutter, and now that winter is over get ready for another fun year!
Spring is finally in the air here in Utah and I couldn’t be happier about it.
Isn’t it a great time to make cookies with your kiddos? That was always one of my favorite activities to do with my kids when they were younger!
What a better time than spring to make a fun new recipe?
These delicious spring sugar cookies are as delicious as they are cute! You and your family will absolutely love trying out a new recipe and making them together.
Spring Sugar Cookies
- 2 ½ c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. butter softened
- 1 ½ white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 package pastel M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the butter and sugar until completely smooth. Then, add in the egg and vanilla and mix some more.
- Add the flour and baking soda to the mixing bowl and mix together.
- Place rounded cookie dough balls on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place the pastel M&M's on the top of the cookies while they are still warm.
What do you think about these spring sugar cookies? I would love to hear if you give them a try and what you thought in the comments!
If you liked this post then you might like some of our other yummy spring recipe posts!