This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Planning themed parties are always fun, but the little details are what really make it memorable. For a cute fifties themed party, of course you want a jukebox, poodle skirts, and a soda fountain. The best way to start out a cute Blast to the Past party is with record invitations!
- pink and blue paper (or any cute color you choose!)
- hole punch
- hot glue gun
- records (You can use your old records. You can also find these on the cheap at thrift stores!)
First, print out your invitations. Cut them out in a circle. Hole punch the center. Glue them to the record. It’s as simple as that- no need for envelopes or any fuss- these invitations speak for themselves! I love repurposing projects, and this is one of my favorites!
These record invitations bring sweet music to any party! What a Blast to the Past!
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 30 Most Amazing Christmas Wreaths
- Beach Themed Guest Room
- How to Decorate a Thanksgiving Table + Free Printable
- DIY Wood Photo Transfer GIft Idea
- Summer Camp: Time Capsule
- Mermaid Party Ideas
- 30 Ideas For Car Themed Boys Rooms
- Santa Sacks: Simplify Christmas With A Wonderful Family Tradition!
- DIY: Princess Castle Headboard
- Make Your Own "Scratch-Off" Fathers Day Card