Hi guys! I am so excited to be back at Design Dazzle this month! It is finally warming up here in Indiana and I can’t wait to spend more time outdoors with my children. So today I thought it would be really fun to show off a few fun and creative outdoor activities that you can do with your kids this summer! Here are a few of my favorite ideas to help inspire you to spend more time outside this summer:
One idea is to offer to do a neighborhood bike wash for all the little kiddos! I’m pretty sure all the neighborhood kids will flock to this super fun and creative sprinkler/wash idea.
I love this Giant Bubble Kit that Toni posted here about a year and a half ago! Kids of all ages would have fun creating these huge bubbles!
A game of Frisbee Tic Tac Toe is sure to keep young and old children entertained! This would be so simple to make and it won’t take a lot of room to store!
Water Balloon Target Practice sounds like a fun activity when the days start to become really hot. No one will mind if you “accidentally” hit them instead I’m sure 🙂
I can’t wait to plan a few of these activities to do with my kids this summer, I know they would enjoy any of them!
What do you and your children love to do outside?
- 15 Fall Crafts for Adults
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- Easy St. Patrick's Day Breakfast Idea - Free Printable
- Bedroom Door Decoration Ideas for Girls
- Edible Snowman Centerpiece
- A Letter to Kids: Santa is Real
- No-Sew Cupcake Baker Halloween Costume
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- Boys Trucks And Tractor Bed Ideas
- 25 Amazing Loft Ideas -- Beds and Playrooms
- Capture a Photo Of Santa In Your Home!