This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
I know all too well just how crazy Halloween time can be, especially for mom’s! There are so many activities going on for your kids, costumes to find (or make), parties to attend, and my favorite of all- pumpkin decorating galore! All of these things are so much fun and some of the many reasons I love fall. However, they can definitely make for a busy season! That’s why I found 20 of my favorite last-minute pumpkin ideas to do with your kiddos. Maybe you’ll be able to cross one thing off of your long checklist of things to get done at this time of year!
- DIY No-Carve Balloon Dipped Pumpkins from papernstitchblog.com
- DIY Paint Pen Pattern No-Carve Pumpkins from lovelyindeed.com
- DIY Fall Halloween Melted Crayon Pumpkin from momspark.net- these look like a total blast! I think kids would love using their crayons in a different way!
- DIY Glitter Pumpkins from scatteredthoughtsofacraftymom.com
- Two Super Easy DIY Halloween Pumpkin Ideas from tomfo.com
- DIY Holographic Pumpkins from abubblylife.com- holographic pumpkin?! This is such a fun and different idea!
- DIY Halloween Trick Or Treat Munchkins from thethingsshemakes.blogspot.com
- DIY Confetti Pumpkin from thecraftedlife.com
- Washi Tape Pumpkin from sugarbeecrafts.com
- DIY Minimal Shape Pumpkins from almostmakesperfect.com
- DIY Mud Cloth Pumpkins from homeyohmy.com
- DIY Tattoo Pumpkins from goldstandardworkshop.com
- Watercolor Pumpkins from nestofposies-blog.com
- DIY Confetti Pumpkin from burlapandblue.com- I love how pretty and glitzy these pumpkins look!
- DIY Cactus Pumpkins from awwsam.com
- DIY Watercolor Pumpkins from twinspiration.co
- Neon Paint Dipped Pumpkins from anightowlblog.com
- Mini Pumpkin Unicorns from poshlittledesigns.com
- DIY Eames Print Pumpkin from kittenhood.ro
- DIY Tattooed Pumpkins from theproperblog.com
Which one of these fun last minute pumpkin ideas do you think your kiddos would like to do with you?
If you liked this post then check out some of our other pumpkin posts!
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- 15 Fall Foyer Entry Ideas
- Budget-Friendly Fall Decor Accessories
- How to Make a Balloon Garland
- How To Build A Sliding Wall
- 15+ Awesome DIY Party Backdrops
- DIY Wood Photo Transfer GIft Idea
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- Turn a Nightstand Into a Lemonade Stand!
- FREE Paper Doll Printables - The Nativity, Santa's Helpers and more!
- Make Your Own Childrens' Nativity Set!