This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Now that winter has finally arrived and the kids are probably home from school for Christmas break, you might be needing some ideas to help you AND the kids keep your sanity for the next little bit. We gathered some fun indoor winter activities for kids to keep those little ones busy if it’s too cold to go outside.
Make your own icicles using glue and salt from Inner Child Fun.
Create a colorful snowflake collage – from Tinker Lab
20 fun things to freeze in ice blocks from Pickle Bums
The kids will love making pretty pine cones using colorful pipe cleaners – Rainy Day Mum
Create your own snowflakes using puffy paint from Inner Child Fun.
Make colorful coffee filter snowflakes – Glued to My Crafts Blog
Use those big cardboard boxes and colorful Christmas lights to create this cool cave of stars – Play at Home Mom
- 15 Fall Crafts for Adults
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- China Cabinet Makeover
- Cookie Baking Party Ideas
- Super Bowl Party Activities for Kids
- How To Make a Large Christmas Tree Topper
- 10 Best DIY Birthday Banners
- Turn a Nightstand Into a Lemonade Stand!
- Summer Camp: Backyard Movie Fun
- Pirate Party Ideas
- Ahoy Matey! -It's A Pirate Birthday Party