This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
I shared this fab party tip before for these adorable favor bags. So in case you didn’t see it – this is a great tip for sealing goodie bags for parties. Use an old curling iron or flat iron to seal cello bags. The bags need to be Cello or Cellophane to work. Cookies, candies, favor items and anything needing to be kept fresh work well in a sealed bag. Place the items in the cello bag and place the bag between the heated curling iron hold in place 5 – 15 seconds (depending on the temperature). You might need to seal it again if your curling iron isn’t hot enough. Beware – flat irons are extremely hot. I turn my flat iron on and then unplug it to let it cool enough that it doesn’t melt the cello. The cello bags seem to do better with a flat iron that isn’t sizzling hot. Sealing a cello bag with a curling iron is the same premise as using an industrial impulse sealer. I wouldn’t use an expensive flat iron to seal cello bags.
- 15 Fall Crafts for Adults
- Simple DIY Front Door Sign
- Glittery Painted Putz Style Christmas Houses
- Easy St. Patrick's Day Breakfast Idea - Free Printable
- 15+ Awesome DIY Party Backdrops
- Edible Snowman Centerpiece
- How To Make a Large Christmas Tree Topper
- Santa's Cabin in the Woods Christmas Dream Tree
- Create Wood Art Using the Cricut Machine
- Gender Neutral Bird-Inspired Nursery
- DIY: Princess Castle Headboard
- How To Make Pom Pom Tissue Flowers