This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
I shared this fab party tip before for these adorable favor bags. So in case you didn’t see it – this is a great tip for sealing goodie bags for parties. Use an old curling iron or flat iron to seal cello bags. The bags need to be Cello or Cellophane to work. Cookies, candies, favor items and anything needing to be kept fresh work well in a sealed bag. Place the items in the cello bag and place the bag between the heated curling iron hold in place 5 – 15 seconds (depending on the temperature). You might need to seal it again if your curling iron isn’t hot enough. Beware – flat irons are extremely hot. I turn my flat iron on and then unplug it to let it cool enough that it doesn’t melt the cello. The cello bags seem to do better with a flat iron that isn’t sizzling hot. Sealing a cello bag with a curling iron is the same premise as using an industrial impulse sealer. I wouldn’t use an expensive flat iron to seal cello bags.
- 15 Fall Crafts for Adults
- Simple DIY Front Door Sign
- Glittery Painted Putz Style Christmas Houses
- How To Make A Balloon Garland (that's gorgeous)!!!
- How To Build A Sliding Wall
- DIY: Rustic Letters With Flowers
- Santa's Cabin in the Woods Christmas Dream Tree
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- DIY: Paper Rosettes
- Vintage Snowman
- 100 Mischievous ELF Ideas
- How To Make Pom Pom Tissue Flowers