Here’s a special baby nursery that is just right for a baby boy or baby girl! A bird-inspired nursery with bright colors of orange and teal make this a fun gender neutral modern baby room. Wall paint is Eddie Bauer Java at Lowes.
First time mom Taryn says, “There are a variety of ways to design a gender neutral nursery and birds are one theme that fits perfectly! I designed the room to be gender neutral because we didn’t know what we were having until the big day! I chose a bird inspired theme and wanted to keep the style of the room on the more modern/contemporary side. I went with dark gray walls and pops of orange and teal. I made all of the artwork in the room including the canvas wall art and the bird mobile. I love how the room turned out! It’s inviting, completely one of a kind and something my daughter can grow with.
Meet my DIY bird mobile. I handmade each of the birds using fabric I had in my collection along with a few new swatches I picked up at the local fabric store. After the birds were done, I attached them to a wreath I spray painted white.
The rocking chair was my big splurge for the nursery. Pottery Barn makes such comfy chairs, I couldn’t resist! We chose the rocker over the glider because this one came with chair legs, so down the road we can use the chair in different room. Brilliant idea PB!”
- 15 Fall Crafts for Adults
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- Harry Potter Themed Christmas Tree
- Easy St. Patrick's Day Breakfast Idea - Free Printable
- China Cabinet Makeover
- No-Sew Cupcake Baker Halloween Costume
- Make A Giant Outdoor Kerplunk Game From Tomato Cages
- DIY: Paper Rosettes
- 30 Ideas For Car Themed Boys Rooms
- DIY: Boot-i-licious Halloween Decor
- Pirate Party Ideas