This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
DIY Rag Rug! Such a cool concept! You take one piece of a no-slip rug pad and add in a LOT of tiny scraps of fabric to create a cute and fluffy rag rug! This is such a great idea because it’s an inexpensive way to add a personalized DIY touch to a room. You can match hard-to-match colors or patterns. You can make the rug any size you’d like. The only limit is your imagination and your patience. I hear it’s a time-consuming project. But the end result is wonderful. Find the full instructions here.
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 30 Most Amazing Christmas Wreaths
- Best Selling Neutral Rugs
- Mason Jar Aquarium
- Cookie Baking Party Ideas
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips & Hacks
- Make Faux Birch Logs Using Pool Noodles
- No-Sew Cupcake Baker Halloween Costume
- Straw Weaving Bracelets
- How To Make Tissue Pom Flowers
- DIY Embroidery Kit Using The Cricut Machine!
- DIY: Boot-i-licious Halloween Decor