This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
With a darling reading nook like this, there is no question anyone wouldn’t love to go read in a peaceful, comfortable setting. Simply turn a Closet to a Reading Nook by adding carpet, shelving for books and a paint job and voila! You have yourself the most darling reading nook in the house. Designed by Balancing Home.
An initial letter is a great way to personalize the space!
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 30 Most Amazing Christmas Wreaths
- Kitchen Remodel Final Reveal
- 11 Harry Potter Themed Halloween Ideas
- DIY: Rustic Letters With Flowers
- DIY Styrofoam Cup Floam
- Santa's Special Delivery Gift Tags
- Make a Giant Mushroom Prop For Party Decor
- Summer Camp: Backyard Movie Fun
- How To Make Tissue Pom Flowers
- Kids Parties: Easy Idea For The Ceiling