This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
What a better way to celebrate the start of the Christmas season than with a Christmas Printables sale! See how you can get over 100 pages of Christmas printables for the steal of a deal!
Yep, we are offering over 100 pages of incredible artwork to make your own printables – gift tags, Santa Sacks, iron-ons, t-shirts, Christmas-in-a-Can, the North Pole label. Mrs Clause Baking Kit and a watercolor Nativity set, plus lots more!! If purchased separately this would add up to well over $100++
Here are some ideas that we have already featured using some of our printables:
Merry Christmas Deer Santa Sack
So many more ways to use all of our printables. Be creative. I can’t wait to start working with the nativity set to create some fun projects!
You can purchase the set now for only $25.99. You will receive an email (usually within a few minutes of purchase) with all the downloads. Save the file and use YEAR after YEAR!! Go here to purchase https://designdazzle.gumroad.com/l/printablesmegapack
- 15 Fall Crafts for Adults
- Simple DIY Front Door Sign
- Glittery Painted Putz Style Christmas Houses
- 15+ Awesome DIY Party Backdrops
- Super Bowl Party Activities for Kids
- How To Create Designer Ribbon Using A Glue Gun
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- How To Make Tissue Pom Flowers
- Gender Neutral Bird-Inspired Nursery
- Make Your Own Childrens' Nativity Set!
- Capture a Photo Of Santa In Your Home!
- DIY: Princess Castle Headboard
Leave a Reply