This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
This time of year is filled with so many things that bring joy to our lives. In particular, giving a gift to a loved one brings such joy! I love finding the perfect gift and then wrapping it beautifully! We’ve created these festive tags to add beauty to your Christmas wrapping projects this year.
This post contains affiliate links at no additional cost to you. For further information, please see our disclosure policy.
Simply purchase and then print as many as you need on white card stock for all of your gifts. Our Christmas Joy tags are so versatile….they can go on boxes and bags and any other gifts. They add a beautiful, homemade touch but are simple and quick to add to all of your gifts.
As you can see, these adorable tags can be used in a variety of ways! The oven mitt and tea towel were purchased at the dollar store and look so cute with some ribbon and our joy tag.
Another fun gift idea is to give frozen cookie dough! Just wrap it up (like we did in the above picture) and tie the ends with pretty ribbon and one of our tags.
The sweet and simple detail will add so much to all the gifts you’re giving this year whether they’re for family, friends, neighbors, teachers and everyone else on your list!
Christmas Candy Stripe printable set includes:
- 4 pages of large tags
- 1 page of small tags
Or you can get another one of our Christmas printable sets!
Christmas Printables Set 2 Includes:
- Reindeer Merry Christmas set (12 pages)
- Be Merry set (6 pages)
- Christmas Candy stripe set (5 pages)
- Joy Wreath set (4 pages)
- Mistletoe Cider set (4 pages)
- White North Pole Delivery Label (1 page)
- Our Complete Exterior Home Remodel!
- It's An Adorable, Edible Easter Bunny! D-I-Y
- The Most Fun Party Game Ever! Plastic Wrap Ball Game
- Christmas Vacation Party: Griswold Style
- Kitchen Remodel Final Reveal
- China Cabinet Makeover
- Unicorn Valentine Card Box
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Valentine Card Box + Free Printable
- Santa's Cabin in the Woods Christmas Dream Tree
- No-Sew Cupcake Baker Halloween Costume
- Resurrection Eggs The Story of Easter
- FREE Paper Doll Printables - The Nativity, Santa's Helpers and more!
Love these. Would you mind sharing what weight cardstock you used?
You are so talented!
Toni - Design Dazzle says
Carolyn, the cardstock weight is 65 Lb. I purchase packages of these from Michaels Stores when they are on sale. Thank you so much for your kind words!