This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube page for some more fun videos, tips, and tricks!
I checked the cleaning tray – were my floors clean or dirty? Find out in the video below!
- The bObi
- charging station
- her remote
- her block- creates a boundary line that bObi will not cross.
- her battery
- a mop attachment
- two microfiber moping cloths
- two side brushes
- a spare main brush
- and a bunch of other cool attachments
Talk about a powerful little machine! She is also easily programmable so she can self start at any time. She has three different buttons to help further customize your clean:
- GO! – This is the one you want to use regularly. It covers a wide area and eliminates every trace of dirt, pet hair, debris, you name it, in your home.
- WAFFLE – This is the setting you choose for a small accident or spill that is localized in one spot.
- JUICE – This setting is where the bObi re charges. The best part about bObi is that when she reaches the battery level of 15% she finds charging station and plugs in to refuel all by herself! You don’t have to lift a finger.
Here’s a video of bObi charging herself!