Mocktails (yep, it’s exactly what it sounds like, cocktails that have been modified to be non-alcoholic) are wonderful things to have in holiday arsenal. They’re kid friendly, perfect for many diets and lifestyles, and also a great way to celebrate responsibly. Plus – most of them taste just as awesome, if not better, than they’re alcoholic counterparts. I have always been a fan of having fun and different drinks at holiday parties and these mocktails are just that!
From the classic Virgin Bloody Mary to a Blue Hawaiian Mocktail, to Martini Mocktails – we’ve found something to please every one of your guests over this holiday season! These 12 Merry Making Mocktail Recipes are also going to help make your New Year’s Eve bash a huge success!
- Grapefruit Lime Spritzer by How Sweet Eats
- Cranberry Pomegranate Bellinis by Five Heart Home
- Virgin Bloody Mary by Our Best Bites
- Sparkling Apple Mocktails by Twin Dragonfly Designs
- Blue Hawaiian Mocktail by Roti n Rice- I could always use a little Hawaiian in my life come January in Utah!
- Citrus Champagne Mocktail by Shaken Together Life
- Nespresso Napoli Bitter Mocktail by Fuss Free Cooking
- Ginger Cinnamon Apple Cider Mocktail by Rachel Cooks
- Green Tea & Honey Sparkling Sangria Mocktail by Flour on My Face
- Cherry Mulled Mocktail by In The Playroom- this one looks as pretty as it does delicious!
- Caramel Apple Martini Mocktail by the Search for Imperfection
- Strawberry Cotton Candy Mocktail by Busy Mom’s Helper- this one looks like it would definitely be a perfect option for kids! After all, what kid doesn’t love cotton candy?
I don’t know about you but I’m dying to make one of these for my New Year’s Eve party! Which one are you planning to make? I would love to hear in the comments!
If you like this New Year’s Eve post then check out some of out other New Year’s Eve posts: