My kids are all grown now but as I was raising them my Halloween decorations (or all my decorations for that matter) were much different than they are now. Its so fun to be able to decorate for holidays like Halloween with things that your kids will love and enjoy looking at every day. That’s exactly why I’m bringing you 10 fun Halloween mantel decorations that your kids will love, maybe you could even let them help you create these decorations! That will make the decorations even more fun and memorable to them!
- These scattered bats and creepy crows from Finding Silver Pennies is such a fun and simple mantel decoration! It would be fun to have your little ones help you cut out the bats. You can find these awesome crows for cheap on Amazon!
- These yarn pumpkins look like they took forever to make but they are actually a breeze and look so cute! Find the whole tutorial on Design Improvised.
- I love these simple “BOO” pumpkins and magic spell books! Such a fun idea from The Every Day Home.
- These DIY poison bottles would be such a fun addition to any mantel! Find out how to make them at Sadie Seasongoods.
- This spooky mirrored mystery box from My Repurposed Life is so much fun! She gives direct instructions on how to make almost every thing on this mantel and it’s a whole lot easier than it looks!
- I absolutely adore this orange and white paper tassel garland from Charming Zebra! It would be so simple and fun to do with your kids.
- I love this fun and creepy mantel inspiration from Our Southern Home. It reminds me of something that would come out of the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland!
- This tulle made wreath is a perfect way to dress up your mantel. It’s so simple to make! Find the step by step instructions on Overstuffed. Another plus? Tulle and foam wreaths are really cheap on Amazon!
- This felt bat garland from Uncommon Designs is not only fun and creative, its cheap and easy to make!
- These creepy pictures would be a blast to make with your kids, especially if you use pictures of them as the creepy pictures! Find out how to make these on Country Living.
What’s your favorite kid friendly Halloween mantel decoration?