Valentine Free Printable

Making Valentines with your kids is a super fun activity. I’m loving the “I {mustache} you a question…Will you be my Valentine? Here is your own free printable version. No need to add the chocolate lollipop mustache unless you want. The valentine is perfectly cute on its own but certainly receiving a chocolate mustache never hurt anyone.

Supplies to make mustache:

Lollipop Mold/Mustache

Candy Melts

Wilton Lollipop Sticks

Instructions:

Melt the candy melts according to package instructions. Spoon the melted candy into mold. Tap mold on countertop to get rid of any bubbles. Add the lollipop stick.

Tip: never add water to melted candy wafers or chocolate. Use melted shortening to thin the consistency.

Place a spoon under the stick to help keep the lollipop stick in place while the candy sets. Place the mold in the fridge for 10-15 minutes. The mustache should pop out of the mold easily. If not, it’s not ready yet.

Print out the mustache printable and cut out each separate valentine.

Punch 2 holes in the valentine (as shown) to insert the lollipop stick in. Place in a clear cellophane bag and seal or tie the bag. For an easy way to seal cellophane bags, check below.
Need to seal a cellophane bag without purchasing an expensive sealer? Use an old curling iron or flat iron. The bags need to be  Cello or Cellophane to work. Cookies, candies, favor items and anything needing to be kept fresh -work well in a sealed bag. Place the items in the cello bag and place the bag between the heated curling iron hold in place 5 – 15 seconds (depending on the temperature). You might need to seal it again if your curling iron isn’t hot enough. Beware – flat irons are extremely hot. I turn my flat iron on and then unplug it to let it cool enough that it doesn’t melt the cello. The cello bags seem to do better with a flat iron that isn’t sizzling hot.
Update: Sealing a cello bag with a curling iron is the same premise as using an industrial impulse sealer.

I mustache you a question Valentine FREE printable - Design Dazzle

Printable files are for personal use only. They are not for commercial use.

This Mustache Valentine printable is FREE and available for immediate download if you subscribe to Design Dazzle!

To receive this free printable – enter your email address in the box below and click submit. Make sure to check your inbox for an email from Design Dazzle. You will have access to all of our FREE printables and also will receive a monthly newsletter filled with lots of great information. Don’t worry your email address will never be sold

Sign up to receive our newsletter and all our FREE printables

We respect your email privacy

signature_toni.jpg

This post contains affiliate links.

Posted on January 29, 2012

Categories: fun printables, holiday awesomeness, valentines

Comments

1. Michelle@ourwonderfilledlife.com says:
    January 29, 2012

I LOVE these!!! They are perfect for my oldest's little mustache theme this year {I just did a post on mustache men Valentine holders} ;)
    I had already ordered the lollipop supplies, so these cards are perfect!!!

Michelle

2. Karena says:
    January 29, 2012

Toni how adorable and fun! A great Valentines project!

Psst I have a Valentines Giveaway I think you will love!!

xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

January 29, 2012

hi very cute idea just wanting to let you know that might want to put a lil warning with heating the bag. when sealing or melting plastic it releases some gases that are not safe in the air and doing this in large amounts should best be done outside. love the mustache card idea though!

4. Susan @ Oh My! Creative says:
    January 29, 2012

Those are adorable!

January 31, 2012

cuuuuuuttteeee!!!

6. Festive Party Girl says:
    February 1, 2012

This is such a cute idea. The kids would LOVE these at school for Valentine's Day. Thanks for sharing.

7. Zsa Zsa says:
    February 2, 2012

Really cute mustache molds.

February 4, 2012

Thanks, ladies for your sweet comments!

Anonymous – thanks for the info. I will add a disclaimer. Cello bags do not give off any gases but cheap imitation plastic ones can.

February 9, 2012

nice opinion.. thanks for sharing...

10. Heidi says:
    February 10, 2012

I bought the same mustache mold to use for my kids Valentines this year. The part I find especially funny…I am planning on using only the same mustache. Why didn't they make the mold with more of that design? I am afraid it will take me AGES to make all these lollipops!

Heidi@HomemadeBeautiesByHeidi