Camping Theme Baby Shower

What a clever idea…a camping theme baby shower. All the little details make a rustic themed party such as – pine cone garland,  flannel napkins, acorns atop the napkin, s’mores, small pine tree and camping lanterns.
 It’s all in the details.
 Simple props!
 Mini S’more Tarts

Sugar cookies with a vintage edible label.
Don’t you love the sleeping bag roll-ups?

My Sweet And Saucy created this FAB party along with many of her party friends. Check out her site for more wonderful ideas.

Would you like to show off your kids room, kids party or any creative kids idea with our readers? Then link up to our link up party!  The party starts Friday at 12:01 AM (Eastern) or Thursday 9:01 pm (Pacific). Here’s a few ideas of what you can link up… baby nursery, kids room, teen room, playroom, DIY project for a kids room,  baby shower and kids birthday party. The ideas are endless for any creative project for babies, kids or teens!!

Posted on August 25, 2011

Categories: baby showers, boy parties, fabulous parties

Comments

1. Karena says:
    August 25, 2011

Toni what a unique and fun concept I love it!! So great for the boys especially!

xoxo
    Karena

Art by Karena

2. designdazzle.blogspot.com says:
    August 25, 2011

Karena thanks for all your kind comments! I agree what a fun concept this baby shower is! And totally darling to boot!

3. Katelyn Haas says:
    August 25, 2011

soo cute!! i am throwing a shower for my friend next week and i have never done it before!! should be fun!! she is having a girl!! wish you were here to help me tony!

August 25, 2011

Katelyn, you sweet girl! I wish I was there to help you – it would be so fun! But knowing you it will be wonderful!

5. Tricia @ SweeterThanSweets says:
    August 25, 2011

SO cute! The smores tarts on top are the cutest!

6. erickson family says:
    August 28, 2011

oh my goodness. i love this.

7. Kellianne @ tinkeranniebelle says:
    August 28, 2011

I've never seen anything quite like this–love it!!!

P.S. Since I just am loving your blog so much, I have awarded you the “Versatile Blogger Award”. Please stop by my blog to snatch it up and wear it proud on your blog! You deserve it! Congrats!

Kellianne @ tinkeranniebelle.blogspot.com

8. photo baby shower invitations says:
    August 29, 2011

Wow! those cakes were amazing! Huge and full of chocolates, happy baby shower!

9. muddywaters12strg says:
    September 9, 2011

That looks like a great idea for a themed baby shower. My sister-in-law is planning her shower. I'm excited for it cause it means I'm going to be an Uncle.

10. consejo comprar yate says:
    November 25, 2011

Gosh, there is really much worthwhile data here!