This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
One of the most exciting, festive parts of Valentine’s Days for kids is creating their very own Valentine Card Holders for their classrooms. It’s so fun for kids to show off what they like and to be creative while making a “school project”. Here are some fun ideas for girls and boys to get the wheels turning for what they might want to make this year!
LOVE this Valentines Letterbox
Such a cute Princess Castle Valentines Holder!
Don’t forget to look back at last year’s Valentine Card Holders for even more ideas!
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- DIY Holiday Truck
- Fall Pumpkin Porch Decor
- Wood Slice Christmas Signs with Free Template
- Easy St. Patrick's Day Breakfast Idea - Free Printable
- Baby's First Christmas Pajamas
- A Letter to Kids: Santa is Real
- Santa's Cabin in the Woods Christmas Dream Tree
- Gorgeous Girl Baby Shower Dessert Tables
- 10 Best DIY Birthday Banners
- Free Halloween Printable: Mr. Sodahead