This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Hello, friends! Now that Spring is officially here (and it actually feels like it outside) and Mother’s Day is just around the corner, I think it’s high time to do an extremely fun Mother’s Day Favorite Things Giveaway! I’ve joined with 14 creative bloggers total, who are also sharing their favorite things, and each of us is having a giveaway of some of our favorite things! That means 14 winners total!
I’m giving away a $75 Gift Card so you can pick your favorite books to read because that’s one of my very favorite things! Of course, you can buy whatever you want with your $75 though! Make sure to scroll to the very bottom of the post to enter MY GIVEAWAY!!
Here’s how to enter:
- Comment on this blog post with a comment. Tell me what you would do with the $75 gift card ( you don’t have to be to buy a book).
For more details on my giveaway, scroll below the collage.
Below are the 14 gifts from 14 friends. I just love to see new things or be reminded of something I had forgotten. Each of them can make great gifts for your loved ones. To see each gift up closer, and to enter to win, you must HOP to each site to fill out the entry forms. It’s possible you could win more than ONE!
- Check out the 14 gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom of this post to enter to win MY gift giveaway
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the other home bloggers–they will not disappoint!
***Make sure you HOP to each site, and enter for each gift on those pages.***
The numbered images above, correspond with the numbers/blogs below
1. Honeybear Lane //2. Refresh Restyle // 3. Design Dazzle //4. Pretty Providence // 5. Sincerely Sara D. //6. Simply Designing // 7. The Tale of an Ugly House // 8. Maybe I Will // 9. All Things Thrifty //10. Blooming Homestead //11. Design, Dining, and Diapers // 12. Capturing Joy // 13. Thrifty and Chic // 14. Lolly Jane
Here’s a closer look at MY favorite things:
- Based on a remarkable true story. Seven-year-old Chellamuthu’s life is forever changed when he is kidnapped from his village in India, sold to a Christian orphanage, and then adopted by an unsuspecting couple in the United States. It takes months before the boy can speak enough English to tell his parents that he already has a family back in India. Horrified, they try their best to track down his Indian family, but all avenues lead to dead ends. Meanwhile, they simply love him. An amazing story of an unbelievable journey!
- London is emerging from the shadow of the Second World War, and writer Juliet Ashton is looking for her next book subject. Who could imagine that she would find it in a letter from a man she’s never met, a native of the island of Guernsey, who has come across her name written inside a book by Charles Lamb…. This book is an epistolary and one of my all time favorite books. It’s a charming story with unique characters. Don’t judge a book by the title ; )
- Out of the depths of the Depression comes an irresistible story about beating the odds and finding hope in the most desperate of times—the improbable account of how nine working-class boys from the American West showed the world at the 1936 Olympics in Berlin what true grit really meant. If you read Unbroken and loved it, you will love this book too. This book is being made into a movie!
- A homeless drifter who grew up picking cotton in virtual slavery. An upscale art dealer accustomed to the world of Armani and Chanel. A gutsy woman with a stubborn dream. A story so incredible no novelist would dare dream it. Such an uplifting story! I couldn’t put the book down – it’s a sweet and inspiring read! This book is being made into a movie and supposed to be released fall of 2017.
- The stunningly beautiful instant New York Times bestseller about a blind French girl and a German boy whose paths collide in occupied France as both try to survive the devastation of World War II.
- Sarah is a woman of spirit and fire who forges a full and remarkable existence in a harsh, unfamiliar frontier. From child to determined young adult to loving mother—she shares the turbulent events, both joyous and tragic, that molded her. She has an enduring love with cavalry officer Captain Jack Elliot. Reminds me of a Little House on the Prarie book but grown-up style.
***Make sure you HOP to each site, and enter for each gift on those pages.*** Enter below by leaving a comment for a chance to win a $75 gift card.
Here’s how to enter:
- Comment on this blog post with a comment below. Tell me what you would do with the $75 gift card ( you don’t have to be to buy a book). I will choose one winner.
Giveaway is open to US residence only, winner must be 18 years old to enter. Giveaway winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Winning entries will be verified. This giveaway is in no way affiliated, administered or endorsed by Amazon, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or Instagram. There will be no information disclosed to Amazon, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or Instagram by entering this giveaway. Any necessary taxes will be paid by winner. The winner will be emailed a gift card fulfilled by me. Giveaway ends May 15th. The winner will be announced May 16th.
The winner is
Please respond to your email. Instructions are in your email.
So what are some of your favorite things for Mother’s Day?