This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Santa Stockings Party Favor
Hi! I’m Sara from Confetti Sunshine, and I am so glad to be here! I’ve been sharing my annual Letters To Santa party this week, and wanted to share the party favor with you. I might be in love with these little Santa Stockings. Aren’t they adorable? I have such a fondness of stockings. There is something so nostalgic and classic about a red Christmas stocking. I can’t think of a better, or easier way to put together a little party favor for kids this holiday season! You can stuff these little paper stockings with anything your little guests would love – candy, small toys, stickers, etc!
To make these cute little paper stockings you will need:
1: Print and cut out the stocking template. 2: Use the template to cut out the stocking out of a bigger bitty bag. 3: Sew around the edge of the stockings, except for the top. 4: Stuff the stocking with candy, toys, etc. 5: Sew some cardstock to the top of the stocking. 6: Trim the top with a little twine for a festive finish!
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- DIY Holiday Truck
- Christmas Vacation Party: Griswold Style
- Unicorn Planner Free Printable
- DIY Styrofoam Cup Floam
- 10+ Creative DIY Kids Birthday Party Invitations
- Mary Poppins Party
- Resurrection Eggs The Story of Easter
- Summer Camp: Backyard Movie Fun
- Mermaid Party Ideas
- Ahoy Matey! -It's A Pirate Birthday Party