This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Hi I’m Candice from She’s Crafty.
I’m a mom to 2 boys and a girl. I’m also a wife to a very patient husband who puts up with my crafting, home decorating and photography!
I’m so happy to be here today sharing a kid friendly craft!
My daughter is pretty crafty- thank goodness! So there’s nothing I like more than finding a craft we can do together! We saw a cute garland in a craft store that inspired us to try this pipe cleaner garland.
It was easy to do and inexpensive! 2 great things in my book!!
I picked up some red and white pipe cleaners from the craft store. We ended up only using one package of each color.
I cut each pipe cleaner in half with wire cutters.
Then my girl got to work shaping them into a circle and twisting off the ends.
She added more pipe cleaner circles alternating red and white.
One package each of red and white made about a 7 ft long garland.
I like the sparkly red pipe cleaners!! They reflect the light so pretty!
It looks so super cute wrapped around our little tree.
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- DIY Holiday Truck
- Family Game Night Fun
- Mrs. Claus Bake Shop Sign & Printables
- How to Make a Balloon Garland
- Fall Home Tour
- How to Decorate a Thanksgiving Table + Free Printable
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips & Hacks
- Gender Neutral Bird-Inspired Nursery
- Candyland Dessert Table Ideas
- Make Your Own Childrens' Nativity Set!