This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
I prefer the peppermints from the Dollar Tree because the red is definite and bold. Assemble your supplies and let the kids have fun unwrapping oodles of peppermints. 🙂
How’s that for easy and festive? I think they’re quite classy looking!
Now display the gorgeous finished letters on a shelf or mantel, accented by other fun holiday memorabilia or decor items and admire!Here’s a few holiday ideas I’ve shared in years past, that you might like.
Hi! I’m Christine, and I’m addicted to Pinterest! I love sharing creative “pin”-spiration by way of delicious recipes, fun crafts, party ideas, and DIY projects.
Can’t wait that long? Take a look at our Christmas Wonderful archives.
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- 15 Fall Foyer Entry Ideas
- Budget-Friendly Fall Decor Accessories
- Harry Potter Quidditch Bridal Shower Centerpiece
- Mrs Claus Cottage Christmas Tree
- Cookie Baking Party Ideas
- Christmas Pajamas : Ideas for the Whole Family
- Santa's Cabin in the Woods Christmas Dream Tree
- No-Sew Cupcake Baker Halloween Costume
- Resurrection Eggs The Story of Easter
- DIY: Paper Rosettes
- Summer Camp Giant Bubbles Kit Tutorial With Free Printables