This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Sending you Christmas Greetings from my family to yours!! Wishing everyone a wonderful, happy Christmas!! After some grumbling from the kids (do we really have to somewhat match???), we took this family photo in Maui during the spring. We ended up using this as the front of our family Christmas card.
The inside of the Christmas card opens 14″ wide.
The back of our card.
From my home to yours at Christmas time.
Wishing all of our Design Dazzle readers and followers a magical and very special Christmas!
- Our Complete Exterior Home Remodel!
- It's An Adorable, Edible Easter Bunny! D-I-Y
- The Most Fun Party Game Ever! Plastic Wrap Ball Game
- Harry Potter Quidditch Bridal Shower Centerpiece
- DIY Gold Foil Bridal T-Shirts Using The Cricut
- Kitchen Remodel Final Reveal
- Creative Hidden Kitchen Storage Solutions
- Summer Camp: Free Printables for 3 Ring Binder Dollhouse
- China Cabinet Makeover
- How to Do a Church Christmas Grinch Party on a Budget
- DIY Wood Photo Transfer GIft Idea
- Neutral Fall Tablescape