Looking for a simple and classic idea for your kids valentine card box at school? Just stick on a pair of those iconic ears and these Minnie and Mickey mouse inspired Valentine card boxes are sure to be a crowd pleaser! Aren’t these so cute? Make your own simple Mickey or Minnie Mouse Valentine Card Box! with the “I’m All Ears For You” Free Printable! Most of these supplies were purchased at Michaels Stores. They have a great selection of plain card holders – white, red and kraft colored. Check out the really fun Pirate Valentine Card Holder I created using the same red box.
This post contains affiliate links at no additional cost to you. For further information, please see our disclosure policy.
- Red Valentine Card Box from Michaels.
- 12 x 12 black scrapbook paper for ears. (Can be sparkly/glittery or not). Here is an example of what it looks like. I purchased only 1 sheet at the craft store.
- Red wired polka dot ribbon for Minnie
- Yellow card stock or construction paper (small piece of scrap paper) for Mickey’s buttons. Here is an example.
STEP 1: Trace and cut out the shape of Minnie/Mickey’s ears on the back of your black 12 x 12 card stock paper. Leave a flap of about an inch at the base of the head to fold over and easily mount the ears onto the box. Hot glue the ears on behind the card slot.
STEP 2: Now we are going to add some simple detail. Tie a large red bow for Minnie and cut out two medium sized circles for Mickey’s buttons.
STEP 3: Print out our free printable “I’m all ears for you, valentine”, or test your own whit to add a clever touch to your Mickey and Minnie Mouse valentine card boxes. Sign-up for free printable at the bottom of the post.
Nothing is sweeter and more fitting for a fun valentines craft than the timeless love story of Minnie and Mickey Mouse. It’s a simple as that and will make any little girl or boy very excited for this fun holiday full of love and sharing! This is an easy project to make with your kids a – Mickey or Minnie Mouse Valentine Card Box!
The “I’m all ears for you, Valentine” printables are FREE and available for immediate download by subscribing to Design Dazzle!
To receive this free printable – enter your email address in the box below and click submit. Make sure to check your inbox for an email from Design Dazzle. You will have access to all of our FREE printables and also will receive an email newsletter filled with lots of great information. Don’t worry your email address will never be sold.
Printable files are for personal use only. They are not for commercial use.
- 15 Fall Crafts for Adults
- Halloween Ghost Brownies
- Our Complete Exterior Home Remodel!
- Kitchen Remodel Final Reveal
- DIY Styrofoam Cup Floam
- Merry Christmas: It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year Home Tour
- Edible Snowman Centerpiece
- How To Make a Large Christmas Tree Topper
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- Free Halloween Printable: Mr. Sodahead
- DIY Embroidery Kit Using The Cricut Machine!
- Make Your Own "Scratch-Off" Fathers Day Card