Does a special elf visit your house around this time of year? It’s a fun Christmas activity that has become a yearly tradition in many homes, and today I wanted to share a fun idea that YOU can use if the elf’s hanging around your house right now…Magic Elf Pudding!
Everyone knows that an elf’s favorite color is green, right?! So, naturally, your elf LOVES making this yummy treat for himself and sharing with others! Little kids get a kick out of helping to make magic elf pudding.
Why is the pudding magic? Because the pudding starts out white and turns green when you add milk.
Making magic elf pudding is pretty easy…
1. Get your ingredients ready – pistachio pudding & milk. Use Kroger brand, or possibly other generic brands because the JELLO BRAND pistachio pudding mix is already green. So the Jello Brand will NOT work. To make this magic the pudding mix needs to be white (check before you make this).
2. Pour pudding mix into plastic storage container.
3. Add milk to container, attach lid and let the kids shake it up. The pudding magically becomes green!
4. Refrigerate for approximately 5 minutes & serve.
Your kids will definitely enjoy making this magic elf pudding that your special elf friend has delivered for those good girls & boys! Of course, if you don’t care about the pudding color turning green, you can use any flavor of pudding you choose. Come up with a clever idea on why the pudding is magic : )
To make it even easier (and much cuter!) we created a fun printable label that you can quickly print and attach to your bag of pudding.
IMPORTANT: remove package of pudding from box and throw away box. The bag of pudding is blank – perfect for adding our cute label. Your kids don’t need to see the “real” box.
The Magic Elf Pudding printables are FREE and available for immediate download by subscribing to Design Dazzle!
To receive this free printable – enter your email address in the box below and click submit. Make sure to check your inbox for an email from Design Dazzle. You will have access to all of our FREE printables and also will receive a newsletter filled with lots of great information. Don’t worry your email address will never be sold
Printable files are for personal use only. They are not for commercial use.
We have some additional FREE ELF PRINTABLES to share for more elf fun!
- Our Complete Exterior Home Remodel!
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- Delicious Strawberry Bread
- How to Make a Balloon Garland
- Harry Potter Bridal Shower
- Unicorn Valentine Card Box
- How To Make a Large Christmas Tree Topper
- Make a Giant Mushroom Prop For Party Decor
- How To Make Tissue Pom Flowers
- Vintage Snowman
- DIY: Boot-i-licious Halloween Decor
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Free Printable