It’s an adorable Little Birdie Birthday Party. Try saying that 3 times fast. 🙂 Perhaps I need to get out more? At any rate, this super cute party was put together by Jenny at Northwest Lovelies. It’s full of beautiful, simple details and rustic touches that work together to create a look that is clean whimsy. I just love the look of crisp white paired with tiffany blue and pops of vibrant red. Jenny brought height and interested to her table with birdhouses and a birdcage that she found at Goodwill and then revamped. Plus the little birdies are adorable.
To see more of this adorable party, head on over to Northwest Lovelies.
- 15 Fall Crafts for Adults
- Halloween Ghost Brownies
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- How To Make A Balloon Garland (that's gorgeous)!!!
- 10+ Creative DIY Kids Birthday Party Invitations
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- Free Butterbeer Printable & Recipe
- Desk Ideas for Kids Rooms
- Kids Parties: Easy Idea For The Ceiling
- Advent Countdown Calendar Including 100 Activities: FREE Printables
- Ahoy Matey! -It's A Pirate Birthday Party
- Harry Potter Themed Bedroom Ideas