This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
It’s always fun to make the gender of the baby a surprise. These gender neutral baby shower dessert tables will help you get inspired when you need to plan the next baby shower.
A neutral dessert table with pops of color looks great!
Make the table look festive with some pom poms like these grey, white and peach ones.
Then comes a baby in a baby carriage!
You cannot go wrong with a rubber ducky dessert table, the yellow gingham just ties it all in together.
Try having the shower on the beach, the sea green and yellow orange are a great color combination. The use of an old desk for a table is also very thrifty.
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- DIY Holiday Truck
- 1st Birthday Party Ideas For Boys!
- Make Faux Birch Logs Using Pool Noodles
- 10+ Creative DIY Kids Birthday Party Invitations
- 10 Best DIY Birthday Banners
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- Boys Trucks And Tractor Bed Ideas
- 30 Ideas For Car Themed Boys Rooms
- Harry Potter Activities Wizard For a Day
- Harry Potter Themed Bedroom Ideas