This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
If you do the Elf on the Shelf or something similar, this would be a really cool and A Fun Way For Your Elf To Arrive From The North Pole to your home.
Use our North Pole mailing label on a box and put your elf inside. You could even put the box in the freezer for a bit for the “North Pole effect”.
You can easily purchase our North Pole mailing labels in either brown and/or white below!
A Fun Way For Your Elf To Arrive From The North Pole:
This post contains affiliate links at no additional cost to you. For further information, please see our disclosure policy.
You can purchase this fantastic and inexpensive white and brown paper for your elf on the shelf packages. Both are perfect for attaching to any package to look as if it’s just been delivered from the North Pole.
Both parents and grandparents would have so much fun with this idea! This cute label placed on a package makes it look as if the package has been sent from Santa Claus himself – complete with canceled postage and an elf stamp to boot!
If you don’t do the “Elf“, do you have a special gift you would like to give your child or grandchild *before* Christmas?
These fun printables (that you can print on your home printer) have an “OPEN NOW” sign right on the label. There is no waiting ’til Christmas for this fun package!
This is also the perfect Christmas Eve Box!
The idea isn’t about getting more gifts. It’s about a special tradition that your family does and receiving the items in a very FUN way – either on Christmas Eve or before Christmas!
Now, you know Santa gets a lot of credit for Christmas. Personally – I would tell my kids or grandkids that I have an “in” with Santa and he is going to deliver something special before Christmas. Maybe Christmas PJ’s or a Christmas book that you want to have your kids enjoy *before* Christmas.
Now you know Santa gets a lot of credit for Christmas. Personally, I would tell my kids or grandkids that I have an “in” with Santa and he is going to deliver something special that you’ve picked out (items you wanted your kids to have before Christmas).
This isn’t about getting more gifts. It’s about a special tradition and creating memories that your family does and getting those items to your home a very FUN and unique way!
Items to place inside your Elf on the shelf package…
- a Christmas book – a book you would like to read to your kids throughout the Christmas season
- pajama’s – we always got our Christmas PJ’s on Christmas Eve. I like the idea of getting them sooner and wearing them all through December.
- cookie mix (for an afternoon of baking cookies)
- hot cocoa mix (check back soon for an awesome North Pole hot cocoa label)
- Polar Express Bell – for those who believe!
- Christmas ornaments – can you imagine how special these ornaments will be to your kids knowing they came from Santa or his elves?
- Christmas craft kit – spend time with your kids making Christmas crafts
- tickets to a Christmas play or performance
Need elf ideas? Here are 50 mischievous Elf antics…
1. read a favorite book
2. use masking tape to make a path or fun words
3. play a favorite game
4. play in the nativity set
5. snowball fight with cotton balls
6. play in a bowl of spaghetti (no sauce) : )
7. eat some Winter Oreo Cookies w/ Red Creme and dip in milk
8. bake a cake for Jesus birthday
9. play checkers or chess
10. spin the bottle with stuffed animals
11. make a mess in the bathroom with the toothpaste
12. get into the shaving cream
13. hang from a balloon bouquet
14. paint the kids noses with lipstick or sharpie (to match Rudolph)
15 play the Wii or Nintendo
16. hang on the Christmas tree
17. Elf The Car or make the car a Reindeer Vehicle
18. play the piano or guitar- holiday song sheet music is perfect
19. replace family photos with elf photo
20. elf photo appears as the screensaver on the family computer
21. write “ho ho ho” in toothpaste in the bathroom sink
22. hack into email or Facebook leave a fun little message
23. use dry erase marker to write on glass covering a family picture
24. play Elvis Presley Christmas music and have a concert
25. take pictures of themselves (the elves) – find the digital camera full of elf pics
26. find the car is parked crazy or car speakers blaring Christmas music.
27. put together a Christmas puzzle
28. unroll toilet paper – TP the Christmas tree or kids room
29. make snow angels in flour/sugar on the counter
30. empty out a drawer
31. use masking tape to tape something up
32. do a crossword puzzle
33. snack on candy – empty a candy bag
34. Christmas music is on with the CD’s everywhere
35. be a trapeze artist on a chandelier, kitchen rack, etc…
36. try on all the coats in the closet – leave in a pile
37. knit or crochet
38. write on an Etch A Sketch
39. use a dry erase marker to write some fun words on a mirror on window
40. use sharpie and write on mom or dad (the forehead would get a good laugh)
41. go fishing with goldfish crackers
42. sit atop a chandelier (make sure there is no fire hazard)
43. go sledding
44. sit on top of folded laundry
45. tea party with stuffed animals/barbies
46. love to drive a Barbie sized car or jeep
47. color in a coloring book
48. bake some cookies and leave the mess for the kids to clean ; )
49. hang multi-color mini lights in the kids room
50. leave fast food wrappers (with leftovers) scattered around