This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Homemade costumes are always fun for Halloween. Sometimes it can be hard to think of a clever idea to make for your kids. Here are some pretty simple and some that are more time consuming DIY kids Halloween costumes. Either way, any of these could win the best costume in the Halloween parade!
Little Miss Rainbow couldn’t get any cuter!!
Clever costumes are always so fun. Who would have thought a smoke detector can be so dang cute?
Here come Thomas The Train and his handsome train conductor.
You all know I love Mary Poppins and Bert!
What is more perfect than a Thing 1 & Thing 2 costume?
Dress up as a snow globe from your favorite or dream vacation spot!
This is the most precious popcorn I have ever seen! Check out the link for full instructions.
Make this wonder woman costume for your kid.
Here we’ve got a strong man circus performer.
What a delicious meal of spaghetti and meatballs.
These jellyfish costumes are awesome!
This little boy is only guilty of being so darling.
Here are some super star wars costumes.
Rainbow Brite and her sidekick Twink tutorial here.
Here is a fun take on Alice In Wonderland.
Full out Pirates of the Caribbean.
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- DIY Holiday Truck
- Christmas Kitchen Tour
- Easy St. Patrick's Day Breakfast Idea - Free Printable
- China Cabinet Makeover
- Fabulous Girls Horse Themed Bedrooms
- Baby's First Christmas Pajamas
- Christmas Pajamas : Ideas for the Whole Family
- Glow in the Dark Water Balloons
- 10 Best DIY Birthday Banners
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
Leave a Reply