Paint these cute little village houses the color of your choice and then glitter to make fabulous Christmas decor. The bottle brush trees are sold as a set at the Dollar Store. With the paints and glitter already in my craft closet, this project cost in the $3 range.
Ceramic Village Houses (Dollar Store)
Bottle Brush Trees (Dollar Store)
Primer Spray Paint
Craft Paint (match the colors to your decor)
Cardboard (for base)
Glitter Dust – Opal/ Diamond Dust Glitter
Pink Crepe Paper Streamers
Tulle (Nylon Netting) I used less than 1/4 yard
Glue – white glue or Mod Podge
Hot Glue Gun
1: Purchase ceramic village houses from the dollar store.
2: Spray paint the house with primer. Paint the house with craft paints. Choose fun colors to match your decor. Immediately sprinkle glitter all over the village house while the paint is still wet.
4: Cut a piece of tulle and hot glue onto cardboard.
Step 5: Hot glue village homes and bottle brush trees on top of tulle.
Step 6: Paint a little bit of white glue on top of tulle and bottle brush trees. Sprinkle with glitter.
Enjoy the prettiness…
Check out all the Christmas Wonderful posts for decorating, crafts, treats and fabulous ideas!
- 15 Fall Crafts for Adults
- Halloween Ghost Brownies
- Our Complete Exterior Home Remodel!
- Harry Potter Themed Christmas Tree
- Wood Slice Christmas Signs with Free Template
- Mrs Claus Cottage Christmas Tree
- 11 Harry Potter Themed Halloween Ideas
- Christmas Pajamas : Ideas for the Whole Family
- Mary Poppins Party
- Advent Countdown Calendar Including 100 Activities: FREE Printables
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Free Printable
- DIY: Princess Castle Headboard