This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Check out this adorable family picture from Recipe Shoebox.
One Holiday traditions we’ve being doing since our kids were young is Christmas pajamas! Now you don’t need to go all matchy-matchy but it sure is fun to see dad wearing some of the same pj’s as the kids. Some years we’ve had the girls in matching pj’s and the boys in different pj’s (but the boys matching each other). I had to share the image (above) to show what I’m doing next year for my family Christmas pj’s. Shhh…don’t tell!! If you want to see a ridiculous picture of me and my girls in our Christmas pj’s, scroll down to the very bottom of the post : )
Here are some of my favorite matching sets- for the girls, for the boys and for the entire family…
For those in the warm climates for Christmas.
Goofing off with my girls – Christmas 2011!! I am not even sure what we are doing … maybe someone can come up with a good caption! For an inexpensive version of matching pj’s -purchase bottoms and wear matching t-shirts you already have.Disclosure: Some links in my posts are affiliate links. If you end up buying merchandise through those links (at no cost to you) I will earn a commission. Please do your own research before purchasing any product. This post is not an endorsement or recommendation for specific products. To read my disclosure policy, click here.
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- 15 Fall Foyer Entry Ideas
- Budget-Friendly Fall Decor Accessories
- Unicorn Planner Free Printable
- Farmhouse Bathroom IKEA Style
- DIY Wood Photo Transfer GIft Idea
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips & Hacks
- DIY: Paper Rosettes
- DIY Embroidery Kit Using The Cricut Machine!
- Vintage Snowman
- Make Your Own Childrens' Nativity Set!
- Santa Sacks: Simplify Christmas With A Wonderful Family Tradition!