This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Hello Design Dazzlers! It’s Telisa here from SugarTot Designs where I love sharing paper crafts, free printables and my latest design projects around the house. I hope your Superheroes had fun picking out super powers over the summer with my boredom buster. This time, I combined my favorite things for a holiday project . . glitter, christmas, printables and the help of my boys! The result, a mini glitter banner for their Christmas tree!
- Free Happy Fall Printable
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- 15 Fall Foyer Entry Ideas
- Fall Pumpkin Porch Decor
- Harry Potter Themed Gift Ideas
- Easy St. Patrick's Day Breakfast Idea - Free Printable
- DIY Styrofoam Cup Floam
- 15+ Awesome DIY Party Backdrops
- Super Bowl Party Activities for Kids
- No-Sew Cupcake Baker Halloween Costume
- Ladybug Themed Birthday Party with FREE Printables!
- Make Your Own Childrens' Nativity Set!