This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Hey there everyone! My name is Blanca from Creativities Galore and I am so excited to be a part of Design Dazzle’s Christmas Wonderful 12th Series. Today I will be sharing a quick and easy Christmas party favor bag to pass out at your next Christmas party.
The great thing about this party favor is that each one can be slightly different or the same. It all depends on the embellishments that you choose to add. You can replace the Christmas tree with a snowman or a gingerbread man would be really cute too.
These are the things that I used to make my Christmas party favor bag:
- Small kraft bag
- Reindeer pin
- Christmas tree (I cut this out with my Cricut Explore 3)
- Festive flags (I made these out of toothpicks and scrapbook paper)
- Small red bow
- Red twine
- Hot glue gun
I started by adding some of the red twine to the top of the bag. To finish that I just tied the twine in the back of the bag.
Next, I added the rest of my embellishments. First I hot glued the Christmas tree then I topped it off with the bow.
Next was to clip the little reindeer pin to the top of the bag. For the festive flags I added a little bit of hot glue to the back of each one and slid in through the red twine.
I hope this Christmas party favor bag inspires you to create your own for your next Christmas party.
If you would like to see more of my quick and easy crafts make sure to head over to my blog and follow me on social media. Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest are some of my faves. You can also sign up for my newsletter to get free printables and behind the scenes of upcoming posts. Happy holidays!!!
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- 15 Fall Foyer Entry Ideas
- Budget-Friendly Fall Decor Accessories
- Christmas Vacation Party: Griswold Style
- Family Game Night Fun
- How To Make A Balloon Garland (that's gorgeous)!!!
- Fall Home Tour
- Unicorn Valentine Card Box
- Merry Christmas: It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year Home Tour
- DIY Wood Photo Transfer GIft Idea
- How To Make a Large Christmas Tree Topper
- Make Faux Birch Logs Using Pool Noodles