The thing that I love about this project, is that it can be done in so many different ways. You can change the size, the colors and theme to what ever fits the Christmas decor of your home.To make you own you’ll need:-Paper (It can be scrapbook paper, wrapping paper, old newspaper or sheet music).-hot glue
-a circle punch or scissors
-pipe cleaner or ribbon
Hope you all can find time to make something special for the holidays. Merry Christmas!
- 15 Fall Crafts for Adults
- Halloween Ghost Brownies
- Perfect Pumpkin Pasta Recipes
- Harry Potter Themed Gift Ideas
- How To Make A Balloon Garland (that's gorgeous)!!!
- How to Make a Balloon Garland
- Save Time and Store Your Decorated Christmas Tree!
- DIY Styrofoam Cup Floam
- Gorgeous Girl Baby Shower Dessert Tables
- 10 Best DIY Birthday Banners
- FREE Paper Doll Printables - The Nativity, Santa's Helpers and more!
- DIY: Princess Castle Headboard