This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Hello Design Dazzle Readers! My name is Angie and I blog over at Echoes of Laughter. I love sharing ideas & inspiration for decorating, crafts, organizing, recipes and helping busy moms find solutions to make life easier. I am so happy to be here to share this easy little Christmas project with you! I love making Christmas crafts with children and sharing in their joy & enthusiasm for the season. These cute Christmas mice pencils are a great craft for kids to make to share with friends or to use as package toppers. The supplies are very economical to purchase and most can be found at the dollar store.
In order to make these little Christmas mice, here are the supplies you will need:
White pom poms, approx. 2 inches in size
Red Santa hats
Small coloured pom-poms for ear muffs, approx. half inch
Tiny pink pom-poms for mice nose
Wire, I used Christmas tree hooks
White glue or glue gun
1. Glue red Santa hats on white pom-poms. Then attach google eyes.
2. Using wire cutters, snip small pieces of Christmas tree hooks to make whiskers. Attach 2-3 whiskers to face with glue and top with a tiny pink pom-pom for nose.
3. Glue small coloured pom-poms on each side of head for ears muffs. Then glue mice head to the tops of pencils.
Thank you so much to everyone at the Design Dazzle Team for having me here today! It’s been a blast, and from my house to yours…I wish you much merry-making in the weeks to come!
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- DIY Holiday Truck
- Fall Pumpkin Porch Decor
- Family Game Night Fun
- Unicorn Planner Free Printable
- How to Do a Church Christmas Grinch Party on a Budget
- How To Make a Large Christmas Tree Topper
- Straw Weaving Bracelets
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- Capture a Photo Of Santa In Your Home!
- DIY: Princess Castle Headboard