This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Hi Design Dazzle readers! I’m Kimbo from a girl and a glue gun
and i’m so excited to be here! love Christmas and i love this series!!!
There is nothing we love more around these parts than fun ways to countdown for christmas! (I even did one last year HERE)
this year….while we were swimming in halloween candy we decided to put together individual christmas candy countdowns
i used tulle–(SO CHEAP!) you need about half a yard..and if you use a coupon you are getting it for like 50 cents!!!
I just cut a 8 inch wide by how ever long the tulle is from the store (if you are using big candies you might need to tie two pieces of tulle together to get a really long piece)
you place a candy in the middle and tie off the tops and bottom (same process i used HERE for my bubblegum necklaces)
i used bakers twine, green tulle, and ribbon…so use whatever you have laying around!
i made some printables to help with the countdown (just right click and save to your computer!)
punch a hole and attach
then you can hang up….
your kids can snip off a piece of candy for everyday!
you can also attach it as a garland..
and instead of snipping you can just slide the piece of candy out!
really cute and easy! my 10 year old and 7 year old put their’s together no problem. the 5 year old would put the candy in as i tied the knots!!! so go try it!!!!
- Super Easy Almond Joy Cookies
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- Harry Potter Themed Christmas Tree
- 22 Watermelon Inspired Recipes
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Valentine Card Box + Free Printable
- Merry Christmas: It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year Home Tour
- Santa's Cabin in the Woods Christmas Dream Tree
- No-Sew Cupcake Baker Halloween Costume
- Make a Giant Mushroom Prop For Party Decor
- Free Halloween Printable: Mr. Sodahead
- Harry Potter Activities Wizard For a Day
Leave a Reply