This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Nothing says Halloween like CANDY CORN! The delightfully addicting candy inspired some fabulous treats that you will love making this season. Candy Corn Inspired Treats! From cookies and cake to popcorn and parfaits… these genius bakers have used the orange, yellow and white candy to create some scrumptious bites! If I didn’t love this season before, I certainly love it now!
Darling treats that have a great step by step tutorial. All you need is a little food coloring and your basic rice krispie treats!
Spread your colored cookie dough into a cookie sheet then layer with the next color! Frost and cut into triangles. Easy and super cute.
I love that this treat actually looks like monsters! This would be great at a kids party. Yummy!
What a revelation! Candy Corn in Cookies. Somebody had their thinking cap on.
These are a sour cream based recipe. Sour cream always makes cake so moist. I’ll have 3 please.
Delicious and moist and topped with candy. What more do you need in life?
These are a great treat to give as gifts! Love me a little salty and sweet.
I decided to add a healthy treat. Pineapple, tangerine, and whipped cream. Easy Peasy.
Cheesecake is a little more effort, but if you are feeling ambitious this cheesecake will pay off! It looks amazing and tastes amazing!
So deliciously decadent and darling. Perfect for a dinner party!
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- 29 Delicious Super Bowl Slider Recipes
- Family Game Night Fun
- Harry Potter Themed Gift Ideas
- Harry Potter Quidditch Bridal Shower Centerpiece
- Easy St. Patrick's Day Breakfast Idea - Free Printable
- How to Decorate a Thanksgiving Table + Free Printable
- Save Time and Store Your Decorated Christmas Tree!
- Santa's Cabin in the Woods Christmas Dream Tree
- Advent Countdown Calendar Including 100 Activities: FREE Printables
- DIY: Boot-i-licious Halloween Decor