This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Now that spring is finally and officially here, it’s time to start thinking about how to freshen and brighten up your home! Whether it’s a new table centerpiece, front porch or mantle display, I’ve rounded up so many cute ideas that will make your home perfectly ready for spring!
1. Replacing your winter floral decor with some fun spring choices is a great way to brighten up any room or countertop. I love this idea of using fun, color pom-poms to add the perfect happy touch!
2. Revamp your dining table with this easy to put together rustic centerpiece! It’s the perfect way to bring some of the beautiful nature of spring indoors, and it doesn’t take a lot of effort or money to put together, in fact you might already have a lot of the things you need just lying around the house!
3. I’m still in love with this adorable DIY I came up with to help welcome the brighter colors of Spring. This little chalkboard chick is so adorable and an easy way to get your home ready for the sound of birds chirping outside!
4. This rustic, farmhouse-inspired counter or table display is so simple but chic! It would look wonderful on an entry way table or even a coffee table. I love how the cute bunny ties everything together and makes a fantastic little spring display!
5. Being able to put up a new wreath and brighten your front door can be one of the funnest parts about redecorating for the change of seasons! I think this wreath alternative made using rainboots is one of the cutest ideas for a front door! It’s perfect for spring weather, and the colors are still fun and happy.
7. Replacing your vase fillers or making a simple coffee table centerpiece with a bowl is an excellent way to cheer up your decor for spring! These string Easter eggs are fantastic for spring and especially the Easter holiday!
8. The farmhouse decor trend is so perfect for spring and all the excitement of nature and sunshine that the season brings. These awesome ideas and tips for spring-themed farmhouse decor are so fun and provide some great inspiration!
9. There’s nothing as welcoming to you or any visitors than a fun and cozy front porch! I love this one because the colors and adorable bunny make this little display perfect for the warmer spring weather!
10. This DIY for making your own mini barn door is incredibly adorable and so brilliant! The finished product is perfect for a mantle, front porch or even entryway display! It’s a great versatile piece that can be used in spring and all year round! Get the instructions here!
Which one of these adorable spring decor ideas are you dying to try? Happy spring!