Is baseball a favorite past time of your son or daughter? Decorate your kids room with a baseball theme. Baseball stitching painted on the wall is quite a simple wall treatment that makes a big impact. Here are some fun ideas to decorate a baseball room –
- Use a baseball cap collection to make a valance for the window
- Use team pennants to make a valance for the window or hang around the room
- Place a shelf on one wall the entire length of the wall about 18 inches from the ceiling. It can be used to display trophies or baseball paraphernalia
- Depending on window size – use bats as the curtain rod
- Cut baseballs in half to use as dresser knobs (expert woodworking skills needed)
Cool Wall Size – Baseball Room Mural
Do you enjoy design and decorating ideas for babies, kids and teens? Need inspiration? Love DIY projects? Don’t want to miss out on great party ideas? Become a Design Dazzle follower!