It’s confession time! Breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day. However, what I don’t enjoy is making breakfast. Whenever I wake up in the morning I’m starving and frankly unmotivated to make something.
This behavior often leads to a Poptart or quick fix to satisfy my hunger. Does this ever happen to you?
If you want something quick, no effort to make, and is healthier than a Poptart, you need these delicious freezer friendly breakfast ideas!
- Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Breakfast Quesadillas
- Baked Oatmeal French Toast Sticks
- French Toast Sticks– I know that these would be a breakfast that my kids would love!
- Veggie Breakfast Sandwiches– this is especially a great option if you have people in your family who aren’t meat lovers! Yum!
- Freezer Breakfast Bowl
- Zucchini Carrot Muffins
- Western Omelet Egg Muffins
- Breakfast Burritos
- Oatmeal Pancakes– these sound so healthy but also very delicious! That’s my kind of breakfast!
- Freezer Pancakes
- Pumpkin Apple Waffles– I have never heard of pumpkin apple waffles but these look absolutely amazing! I can’t wait to try them!
- Easy Pancake Bites
- Bacon Potato and Cheese Waffles– these sound SO delicious! I always love a good savory breakfast!
- Breakfast Cereal Bars
What do you think about these delicious breakfast ideas? Would these be some ideas that you could see making for your family? I would love to hear what you think in the comments!
If you liked these freezer friendly breakfast ideas then check out some of our other fun breakfast ideas!