- linen color craft paint
- Mod Podge
- Buffalo Iridescent Snow Flakes (1-2 packages depending on the look)
- foam brush
Step 1: Set up your artificial pre-lit Christmas tree. Michael’s has great prices on their trees. It took all of 15 minutes to set up and properly “fluff”.
We didn’t wait for the paint to dry for the next step. However, some of it might have been dry by the time we got the entire tree painted.
- Take a piece of cardstock and cut it into 3 equal strips horizontally. Crimp each strip accordian-style, and then glue each end to the next to make one long, crimped strip.
- Glue the final, unconnected edges together (it should look like a lampshade, refer to picture above) and let dry, clipping together with paper clips to secure it for now.
- Flatten the rosette by pushing the top of the “lampshade” into the center to make a circle, then hold it down with something heavy. I used a bottle of modge podge and called it good!
- Leave it there until the rosette lays flat.