Filling up your child’s Easter basket can get really pricey and may I say sugary too. If you are looking for a practically free gift idea you have come to the right place. This Easter egg carton paper doll kit with free paper doll printables only takes 30 minutes to assemble and you can just use things you already have around the house.
-Empty Egg Carton
1. Print out the cut label for the egg carton.
2. Cut out a piece to glue to the inside of the lid, Cut the rest out to glue to the outside of the lid. (The goal is to cover up the label on the egg carton.
3. We tied a ribbon around the edge of the lid to add the finishing touch.
4. Print out the paper dolls you want to use.
These are the free paper dolls we used:
The Benny Bunny paper dolls were found at the blog Somewhat Simple.
You can find the direct post here as well.
We would like to thank Debbie for sharing the Easter Bears on her Picasa Web page. She also has a huge collection of paper dolls to choose from.
5. Cut out the paper dolls and store all the pieces inside the egg carton.
6. You can put this darling gift in your kids Easter basket and they will be so excited to play with their new gift.
Is that not the cheapest, easiest, quickest gift you can make for your children, grandchildren, or even neighbors and friends?? It doesn’t cost nearly anything, just recycle an empty egg carton and make sure you have ink and paper in the printer. Soon enough you will have one of the cutest paper doll sets for Easter.
These Happy Easter printable labels are FREE and available for immediate download by subscribing to Design Dazzle!
To receive this free printable – enter your email address in the box below and click submit. Make sure to check your inbox for an email from Design Dazzle. You will have access to all of our FREE printables and also will receive an email newsletter filled with lots of great information. Don’t worry your email address will never be sold.
Printable files are for personal use only. They are not for commercial use.