Hello! It’s the girls from Eighteen25
and we are so excited to be back for another year of Summer Camp here at Design Dazzle! We absolutely love crafting with the kids while they are out of school and they absolutely love when we say they get to PAINT! So this project was a total winner. Painter’s Tape Art!
• 12×16 Canvas – We found these at Michaels – they were $12.99 for 5, be sure to use a coupon!
• Painter’s Tape
• Paint – lots of colors
• Paint Brushes
• Apply your tape in the pattern of your choice
• Start painting. We tried to encourage them to start with the brush on the tape and to brush outwards. If you brush towards or into the tape you have more of a chance of the paint seeping under.
• If you love polka dots you can add some of those too with a foam pouncer.
• Once you are all done painting, remove your tape. It works best if the paint is still a little wet.
• Stand back and admire your piece of art!
The kids were so excited to see how they turned out. They were some proud little painters that day!