These little packages are great for the no mess, no fuss, no heat in the kitchen TWO minute lunch or dinner!! Kids love these. Perfect for summertime fun!
1. Open a can of your favorite chili and heat in microwave or on a campfire.
2. With scissors cut open the SIDE of a 1 oz package of Fritos Corn Chips.
3. Pour chili on top of Fritos and then add grated cheese (yummo).
4. Give your kids the bag with a fork.
5. Eat and enjoy your two minute creation!
I used the single serving 1 oz bags which works for little kids but not BIG kids (teens or adults). Use the larger bags for those with bigger appetites. This dinner is IDEAL for camping! Get super creative and use Doritos Nacho Chips and make a “taco dinner” with extra ingredients on top – lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, etc. Sams Club and Staples are two places to get the small single serving in large quantities.
Cooking for a crowd? Fritos The Original Corn Chip – 50/1 oz. bags
A BIG thank you to all of our Summer Camp Counselors who contributed to the amazing ideas at Summer Camp. This post ends our series this year. Please click on the Summer Camp banner to be taken to our awesome Summer Camp series for the past couple of years.
This post contains affiliate links. This is not a sponsored post.
Posted on July 3, 2013
Leave A Comment