Thank you Erica for answering our questions…
Any do-it yourself projects?
- I recovered the glider in the room with Amy Butler’s Solid Olive
- I made the bunting above the windows out of scraps I had in my closet
- I outlined cheap curtains with brown binding tape with wonder under
- I created the alphabet poster in Illustrator and had it printed at Kinkos to fit a thrift store frame that I painted white
- I decoupaged the lamp and the letters used for his name
- I hand painted the “So many of my smiles” sign”
Please share any bedding, art, furniture finds? What’s your favorite purchase?
- Bedding is Dwell Studio’s Robin Motif (this bedding has been discontinued)
- Vinyl from etsy.com
- crib purchased from walmart.com
- dresser purchased from amazon.com
- My favorite purchase for this room was the glider. My sister-in-law helped me transform my $5 garage sale find in to something that I love. It fits perfectly in my son’s room and is used every night to snuggle in!
Posted on January 10, 2012
Leave A Comment