How To Build a Cardboard Castle And Other Things

Cardboard is a great building material. As a kid I remember building forts, castles, etc with large cardboard boxes and duct tape. Mr McGroovy has designed a rivet an ingenious aid that helps attach cardboard pieces together into cool play structures i.e. castles, boats, trains, etc. These cardboard structures are attached together with these rivets and can take a good amount of abuse. Mr McGroovy was sure thinking with this simple yet great invention.
Visit his site for ideas, photos and free plans on how-to build a lemonade stand, space ship, princess carriage, and more! The rivets are reasonably priced and are reusable. Cardboard boxes are typically free. The possibilities are endless……

REPOST: I’m on vacation : )

Posted on July 8, 2010

Categories: creative ideas, diy projects, diy tutorials & creative ideas

Comments

1. Ashley says:
    July 8, 2010

I actually have used his kits before. I have built the pirate ship. It was huge! We used it for a Halloween Pirate party we had. The kit was great!

2. Allyn Marie says:
    July 8, 2010

Thanks for this idea! These are so neat and I am looking forward to getting to make one of these one day with my little boy who's due in Nov.! 😉

3. Melissa says:
    July 8, 2010

Wow, I had no idea such things existed! Definitely something I will have to keep in mind for the future!!

~ Melissa @ Babies on the Brain

4. Pamela says:
    July 8, 2010

My boys just love stuff like this! Santa brought them both cottages this past Christmas. They were HUGE and he could have just brought the one. So far only one has been put together.

5. Λαμπρινή says:
    July 9, 2010

Wow!That's amazing!

6. CraftCrave says:
    July 9, 2010

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [09 Jul 01:25pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria