Forest Friends Birthday Party

Forest Friends is an adorable theme for a one year old birthday party! Christy Vance came up with some fun woodland theme party ideas for her little girl’s first birthday bash. So how cute is this invitation??? For the most part, all digital graphics came Kitschy Digitals

Decorative and tasty acorns made with hershey kisses, mini Nilla wafers and itty bitty peanut butter morsels (from a sprinkle mix)

The tree stump cake- we layered 4 round cakes (chocolate, marble, chocolate, marble), as we got the top layer, the marble workings the inside of the tree was a complete happy accident (and probably my favorite part). The goodies ( red toadstool cupcakes and rounded up my families collection of garden gnomes).

Her cake- made from giant muffin mold, red out of the tube icing (yucky to eat), and white morsels

Digital woodland graphics used to make a mobile. Thank you card created with the digital graphics also.

Woodland decor…..

Terrapin Trading, C5/TDE-48254, Garden Gnome, Large
Terrapin Trading, C5/TDE-48254, Garden Gnome, Large
Mushroom Baby Pool 40
Mushroom Baby Pool 40″X X35″
9-10
9-10″ Shiitake Mushroom Log
Aurora Plush Dempsey Flopsie - 12
Aurora Plush Dempsey Flopsie – 12″

Posted on June 12, 2010

Categories: boy parties, fabulous parties, girl parties, parties for boys and girls, woodland

Comments

1. Lindsey says:
    June 12, 2010

such a cute idea!!

2. I am a huge fan of the Woodland theme! I LOVE the little acorns!

3. Lana says:
    June 12, 2010

That is so cute, I love it! I especially love the acorn cookies with kisses.

4. Sarah says:
    June 12, 2010

Love those listtle acorns!!!

5. Less is More says:
    September 21, 2010

hi good day ! nice post you have . about this decoration they are beautiful . this add attraction to our home . it depends only on how you put it or the arrangement in order to fit it in your interiors and theme . like me i have some home and garden decors which i contrast with my garden accessories and garden spinner and they blend perfectly . lovely set up !

6. Eve says:
    January 5, 2011

The acorns are genius! I can't wait to serve them. What an exciting centerpiece!

7. Howard C.Bates says:
    February 11, 2012

Generally I do not learn article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice article.
    Clue – World Of Harry Potter

August 12, 2012

How can I keep the kisses and Nilla wafers stuck together? With Nutella? HELP PLEASE!