DIY – Pearl Strand Lamp

Fabulous Fifi designed this lamp made of pearl strands. Isn’t it delightful? Lamp made with basket, wire and pearl strands from the bridal section of Michaels.

Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!

Posted on May 24, 2009

Categories: creative ideas, diy tutorials & creative ideas, room decor

Comments

1. Meredith says:
    May 27, 2009

This is gorgeous!

2. Jennie Bender says:
    May 29, 2009

So very pretty, keeping in mind for my friend=) Just discovered your blog! Just love it!=) Have a wonderful day!

3. Sophie says:
    November 19, 2009

What a fabulous idea and so simple! My girls are hanging out for a chandelier! This could be just the thing!!

4. Mars & Valentine jewelry says:
    April 5, 2011

They look beautiful any way you string them.Either from the neck or the ears and now I see more decorative ideas here…all wonderful.

5. Lily says:
    November 7, 2011

Very chic! That would be such a cute way to spruce up a dining room, living room, or even little girl's bedroom. Thanks for the idea!

6. Wooly Buddy Beds says:
    January 15, 2012

Beautiful. Can't wait to make this for my Grandaughters room at Grammy's house.

April 5, 2012

I just wish there were more details like where to get the stuff! And how to hang the garland!

November 25, 2012

About how many packages of pearls did you use to make this – its absolutely beautiful – wanting to make one but not sure how many packages I need

9. Amanda Charteris says:
    November 29, 2012

This is so up my street!!! Very gorgeous, thankyou, Amanda x

10. Jessica says:
    December 19, 2012

Where did the basket come from? This is awesome!

11. Anna says:
    February 22, 2013

I’m trying to make a similar chandelier and like many who have left comments, I’m not sure where to buy a similar basket and how many pearl garlands to use. Can you provide a few more details regarding those things? I would really appreciate it! Thanks!