There is something just so utterly nostalgic about homemade candy. When we think about comfort foods we tend to dream of thick stews and warm casseroles, but don’t overlook the warm fuzzies we get when we conjure up homemade sweets! Of course, Candy Bark is at the top of that list not only for yumminess but also for easiness! And what a great treat to make for holiday parties or gifts to give at Christmas time.
From various nuts and chocolates to added candies and cookie crumbs. Even marshmallows, granola, and fruit have been used to make bark! Literally, there is a candy bark recipe for every occasion, including breakfast. And so we’ve collected 15 Absolutely Must Try Bark Recipes! Come on, and find your favorite!
- Grasshopper Chocolate Bark by Brown Eyed Baker
- Monster Bark by Lil’ Luna
- Strawberry & Granola Yogurt Bark by Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Salted Caramel Candy Corn Bark by I Heart Naptime
- Frozen Yogurt Bark by Hello Glow
- Rocky Road S’mores Bark by a Pumpkin and a Princess
- Rainbow Chocolate Bark by Simply Designing
- Strawberry Pretzel Swirl Bark by Five Heart Home
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark by the Idea Room
- Movie Theatre Candy Chocolate Bark by How Sweet It Is
- Magic Bar Bark by Crazy for Crust
- Aztec Chocolate Bark by Simply Recipes
- Candy Corn Truffle Bark by the Gunny Sack
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bark by the Cookie Rookie
- Dried Fruit & White Chocolate Bark by Luci’s Morsels
Bark is one of those recipes that is so delicious and versatile! It’s easy to make and bring along on family trips or hikes! It’s also the perfect dessert to bring to a party- people can just grab it and go! I love all of the new bark recipes that I found. I can’t wait to try each and every one of these! Which one are you dying to try?
If you liked these delicious bark recipes then you might like some of my other fun holiday recipe ideas!